Monday, May 11, 2009

This I believe

http://thisibelieve.org/dsp_ShowEssay.php?uid=5&lastname=Gates&firstname=Bill%20&yval=0&start=0

I didn't chose this one because I'm big on computers or anything like that, mostly just because some of the things said in here I really agree with.  Especially this quote from his essay "I believe that the death of a child in Africa is no less poignant or tragic than the death of a child anywhere else. And that it doesn't take much to make an immense difference in these children's lives." I personally believe that every single life on this planet has just as much right to be cared for, nurtured and have chance to live as the next one.  I also liked the connection he made between his optimism and creativty.  It just spoke to me as a happy person you seem to invision more for your self and others giving you a goal or somthing big to go after later in life.  

1 comment:

Pascal's cool blog said...

it's cool that you had so much to agree with.